Thursday, October 7, 2010

Updater

Quick update on my obsessions as of late:

  1. Decorating my new place. I am currently on the lookout for a colorful chair for my living room that isn't going to cost me a months rent.

  2. Singing as loud as I can too Lily Allen in my car. I secretly pretend I am a hip Londoner, makes me feel closer to my sister. Lucky bitch

  3. Finding an alternative to laundry. I really really hate doing laundry, I much rather just buy new clothes. Good for the economy, not so good for my budget.

  4. Rompers. I know, I know don't judge me. I have found one that I love, finally. Most of the time they just make me look shorter and fatter than I, and society, think I should look.

  5. Everything H&M, I want to go there everyday! According to my good friend Stacy, they make a cream for that. I'll look in to it.

  6. My new Camera. I love presents from the boyfriend that you get on a random Monday night wrapped in a present bag that I am pretty sure I gave him for his birthday (tissue paper and all). Side note: he got me the one with the screen on the front since I “like to take pictures of myself”. Boy did good.

  7. Volunteering for the Olympics. Seriously, its no secret that I heart the Olympics, I filled out an applications to be a Gamesmaker! Think they will give me a gold metal?

  8. Hitting a milestone in my weight loss adventure, 5.5 pounds too go.


That's all.


I'm off with the boyfriend to see my Grandparents this weekend. Also known as the Santa and Mrs. Clause* of Southern Arizona.


*Legit statement, dude actually pays Santa at Christmas. Also gives bomb ass presents to his favorite granddaughters.




No comments:

Post a Comment