Sunday, September 19, 2010

Girls Night

I have never been the type of girl that has a lot of girlfriends. Therefore, needless to say, girls night for me are far and in between. When they do occur, like in the case of last night, I have no problem having a few drinks and shaking my ass with the best of them.


Last night did make me realize that there are two types of going out girls. There are type A classy girls. The girls that are quite literally just out to have fun with their girlfriends, these girls are usually involved in a long term relationship and spend most of the night swatting the riffraff away. While it is always nice to hear that you are pretty a type A girl does no respond well to being grabbed or stalked but the club creeper*. Type A girls tend to wear things are are cute without being sleazy. All the appropriate body parts properly covered.


Then there are the type B girl non-classy girls. These are the girls that are on the troll for a man and making out with their girlfriends. They are usually wearing a dress that may have actually been made to be worn as a shirt and taking pictures of themselves making the same kissy face. The ones that are more than willing to dance on some sort of platform and drop it like its hot in their shresses**.


I am clearly a type A. but I would like to take this time to thank those type Bs that give me something to talk shit about. The club wouldn't be the same without you. Time to go make pancakes and nurse my vodka headache***.


*you know, the guy that awkwardly dances behind you for a while creeping closer and closer until you move locations or, as I do, just turn around and tell them “no thank you, I'm not interested”.

**shirt that is worn as a dress. If you have to ask, then its probably a shirt.

***the sad thing is, I literally had only 3 drinks in 5 hours and still have a headache, I'm definitely not 21 anymore.

2 comments: