Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Good for Nothing

I have somehow not been able to stay up past 9pm the last few days. I don't know if it is the extra working out or the fact that school is eating me alive, but I somehow transformed into some kind of old’ a lady (if only I could get my cousin to teach me how to knit.)

Things are going surprisingly well this week though. I had what was promised to be a killer test today that turned out to be not so terrible. Things with the BF have been going pretty well, although, I can’t say that I have seen or talked to him much this week (see above old’ a lady) but I did confirm yesterday that he is alive and well so I am taking it as a win. The working out and eating healthy is paying off (I LOST 3.5 pounds last week!) and I found a new favorite healthy snack: soy nuts. I must say I was skeptical at first too, but they are tasty little buggers.

The more I write today, the more I realize I really have nothing of interest to note. No fun/gross story from the hospital, no family/friend drama, really my life is a bore this week. I suppose I could write about the dancing queen from Zumba class, but that one you really had to be there for.

To the 3-5 people that read my blog (mostly because they have to) have a good rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment