Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Think I'm Dying

School is eating my life away. I always knew nursing school would be tough, but I don’t think I knew it would make me such an emotional wreck. The closer I get to graduating the more freaked out I am that I am going to kill someone when I actually have to take care of a patient by myself. My usual break downs have gone from taking place once every few months (usually to coincide with my uterus trying to kill me) to a weekly basis.

It is also getting harder and harder to juggle everything. Sadly between school and work I feel like everyone else in my life are taking a back seat. I hardly see my family and when I do I feel like I am so tired that my attitude just come off as “grumpy bitch”, I apologize guys it really isn’t you. One of my favorite cousins just hard a baby and I am dying to see them, yet have no idea when that will be possible. My best friend is going through a horrendous break up that seems to get worse and worse on a daily basis. I am trying so hard to be there for her, but I just feel like I am falling short. I don’t even remember what the BF looks like.

I just have to keep telling myself that it will all be over soon, but truth be told, at this point March seems like it is light years* away.

* I’ll have to ask the BF if that is the correct use of the term “light years”, if I ever see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment