Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Still Dying . . .

I am completely and utterly pooped (see previous entry). I managed to get though finals only to have to start a new (and final) semester 2 days later. I also managed to loose my school BFF in the process (she didn’t make out as well as we hoped). I just feel tired and alone. I think my brain in legitimately full; I am having a hard time absorbing any new information. I am in desperate need of a break. Tucson will do the trick I think.

I am toying with the idea of trying and get this weekend off so I can go down with my lovely sister to see the Fam., if not I am definitely going to make a trip early next week, the school Gods threw me a bone and gave me Monday and Tuesday off. But for now, I have to go back to hitting the books, this better be wroth it in the end.

Hold up, one more little matter I have to address: Blog Retraction. . .

The BF informed me that “light years” is a measure of distance, not time. He was kind enough however to wait until I was done with finals to inform me that I am sci-fi retarded. It is much appreciated and was probably the safer route . . . good move. Therefore I am now changing me statement from

“I just have to keep telling myself that it will all be over soon, but truth be told, at this point March seems like it is light years* away.”

To:

“I just have to keep telling myself that it will all be over soon, but truth be told, at this point March seems like eons away.”

Sufficient?

No comments:

Post a Comment