Thursday, October 29, 2009

Untitled

Tucson was a blast*, but a bit to short for my taste. This week however was very productive. I hit the gym pretty hard Monday and Tuesday, which might explain the sing in my legs everything time I sand up, or sit down, or move. People have started to notice that I am dropping weight though, which I’m not going to lie, has been nice. I can’t tell a whole lot of difference, so I finally decided to hop on a scale today and I am down 20 pounds from when I started (woohoo!).

My life just seems to be at a bit of a standstill right now. I am just really ready to be done with school I think and move of to whatever is going to come next. Sorry to my readers (who I’m sure are dwindling as we speak) that entries have been an utter bore as of late. I’ll work on it.


*by blast I mean a little strange and awkward at times, but I finally got to see that baby! And spend some much need quality time with my cousins.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for sticking with school and the weight-loss stuff! 20 pounds is a HUGE accomplishment and you look great. Yay Nik!

    ReplyDelete