Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Why do People Feel the Need to Steal

Hello Fuckers Who Stole my Car Radio Last Night,

First off, of all cars you could have broken into that reside at Casa de Gomez* what about my little red truck attracted you? Was it the candy apple color or the locks that even i could break into? There were many other prime break opportunities for you ass holes. My radio wasn't even nice, it once forced me to listen to the same CD for over a year, Smashing Pumpkins none the less, OH didn't know you were stealing damaged goods did you?! While I do appreciate you leaving my Cd's behind, especially now that I have nothing to listen to them with, I much would have rather you got your punk asses away from Sparky.

Suck it Douche Bags,

N

Side note, when I called my mom this morning on my silent/pissed off ride to the hospital to inform her of the horse shit that took place last night her response was . . .
"well did you leave your door unlocked?!"
Yes mom, I left my door wide open and put out a sign that said free CD player come and get it!

Why is it that my parents are the worse people to give pep talks. . .ever! Like the time when my puppy died and my dad decided to bring up how sad it was when my grandma died when I was 7. Thanks Parents! That really helps!

Dammit I just realized my bomb ass 80s party mix was in the CD player?! It's like pouring salt in the wound.

*6 in total. No we are not Mexican at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment