Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Work-Out Overload

I am pretty proud of myself. I have decided (once again) that I am going to work out of a regular basis. I am on week 2 and so far so good. I am determined to not be the fat friend for the rest of my life. I think I may have over done it a bit this week though, and it’s only Wednesday.

Recap:

Monday: Gym after a long 8 hours of clinicals AND tennis with The BFF (I had the feeling that the BFF was going to bail on me, sadly for my legs, I was mistaken.) Being that the BFF and I haven’t played tennis since Jr. High School, it was mostly just us running after that ball. I was doing ok until be decided to round out our night with some sprints, let me just say, those were A LOT easier with I was 13.

Tuesday: 15 minute KILLER abs class (I almost died!) followed by Yoga (WAY harder than I thought it would be, apparently I have no flexibility or balance . . . weird), topped off with a Zumba class that is quickly turning in to my new favorite workout. **Thanks to NE and LL for joining in the ass shaking fun!**

Wednesday: I was originally planning on not working out today considering that my hamstrings are none too pleased with me at the moment. However, when I found an extra few hours today I talked my self in to some extra cardio (could hurt right?).
I am not sure about tomorrow, but I think I am going to at least try and some more cardio in, maybe just a walk though.

I haven’t jumped on a scale yet and I don’t think I’m going too. I figure as long as I feel better, which I do other than the lactic acid that is eating my muscles, then I am going to stick with it. Don’t be surprised if you don’t recognize me next time you see me as I now look like this . . .


Apparently I also grew a penis became a lesbian while at the gym, shh don't tell the BF.

No comments:

Post a Comment