Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Girl Crush

I believe I may have a girl crush.


Lil' Ms. Zooey Deschanel




Not to be confused with . . .




I don’t know it is her blue eyes or the fact that I think it is adorable that she is going to marry a man who would, by societies standers, be considered a nerd amongst nerds*. Maybe it is that she played Dorothy (DG to be exact) in the really cheesy sci-fi take of the Wizard of OZ with that girl who was Claire in 90210, that the boyfriend made me watch**. Even still, it might be the new preview I saw her in for the cute new Sundance film that seems to be right up my alley.

Anyways, here is to you Zooey, I promise to never confuse you with Katy Perry again.


*Also know as Ben Gibbard the lead singer of Death Cab for Cutie and the Postal Service.
**I heart the Wizard of Oz, I use to watch that shit three times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment