Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Need

In anticipation utter despair regarding my upcoming move back home with the rents, I have been trying to pack as much as possible before school starts again. On the bright side, it has given me a change to get rid of a lot of crap that I really don’t need and made me realize there I think I do not possess that I NEED.


More summer dresses


1. Floral Dream Dress $24.80
Faith 21 for Forever 21


Faith 21 for Forever 21



Wooden Platform Sandals
(this one might be a distant dream being that I was cursed with feet that won't fit into anything)

1. rsvp Noreen $76.14
Zappos.com

2. Jessica Simpson Karson $79.15
Zappos.com


Oxfords (I realize it a million degrees but paired with tights in the winter-Love)

D&G Dolce & Gabbana $294.00 Zappos.com

2. Stuart Weitzman Memories $156.00 Zappos.com

A plus of living with the rents is I will have a lot more money, that I should save I suppose. . .right after I revamp my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment