Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'll Step It up NE

My sister brought it to my attention that I started blogging again and then went M.I.A.

My apologies NE, here’s to you, in true LETTERS and LIST fashion.


Dear MyCrazySisterWhoISwearIsTheOneWhoCutTheToothpaste:

I love you for the following reasons. . .

1. You have a strange obsession with all things pink and bee (but not in a weird little kid way, eff that shit).

2. You are a trend setter in many ways (the gays stealing DBJ for example).

3. You are hilarious.

4. We share a mutual hatred for a certain falafel.

5. You helped me come up with the code term falafel..

6. Your OCD cracks my shit up.

7. I have someone to steal clothes from (although this seems to backfired when you steal my shit and claim I “gave” it to you).

8. You are always trying to turn a profit.

9. You are loud, so loud in fact I often think I can hear you at my house when you are in yours.

10. You are one of the only people that truly understands what it was like to grow up in the craziness that is, was, and always will be Casa De Gomez.

11. I can talk to you with my eyes.

12. You made me a person that didn’t mind losing, since you always have to win.

13. You are some kind of BBM ninja.

14. You are always loyal to our family.

15. You have always been there for me, no matter what.

Love,
YourLittleSisterWhoYouCouldNotLiveWithout

1 comment: