Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Take Two.

So I am going to give this blog thing another shot.

I figured I would start fresh. I am going to try and do less writing (although I know how much all* of you love reading all my grammatical errors), and post my interests (obsessions) of the moment or the occasional really funny story.

I feel like I have a lot to live up to in the blogging community considering my lovely and hilarious cousin and ever witty sister. So I am decided I am not even going to try. If you would like I read feel free, but I don't mind if are just passing though to the much funnier blog.

Enjoy.

*by "all" I clearly mean NE and her BF

1 comment:

  1. I knew it was just a matter of time before you came back. Nobody can quit the blogosphere for good.

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete