Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Face

Upon looking into my makeup bag this morning I decided that it was disgusting. I have heard that you should throw your makeup away once a year to avoid infection. I am ashamed to say I don’t think I have thrown all (or any) of my makeup away, ever.


So here is my plan, after I move home, I am going to go through all of it and throw away anything I have had for more than a year. I am pretty sure this will leave me with 2 things therefore, purchases will need to be made.
Being that i am no longer 13 I didn't think it would be a good idea to replace my shitty cheap makeup with more shitty cheap makeup (see:wet 'n' wild).

Smashbox Try Me Set $29 Sephora

Stila Bronzed Glow Set $35 Sephora

Sephora Blink, Winks & Brows Eye Deluxe Sampler $40 Sephora

Got to love Sephora value set, not to mention that they are always giving free goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Just when I add you to my blogroll and suddenly you've stopped blogging! PICK IT UP!

    ReplyDelete